Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spiritual Sunday

This weekend was quite eventful for me. I am grateful for the strength that God has given me to make certain tough decisions in my life. It has truly helped to ponder on love and just be still and listen to that voice of direction inside.

Today was full of divine inspiration. I am grateful to God for the gifts of spiritual healing that are taking place in my life. I am grateful for our new priest who truly takes the time to share with us meaningful homilies that we can relate to. I am grateful for the deep interfaith talk with my darling friend Hilda. I am grateful to my friend Angelica for inviting me to fellowship, though she may not have known it, it was just what I needed.

Here are some photos from my spiritual sunday. It was truly a day full of divine providence for me:










2 comments:

tm said...

wow, your post speaks to many things i talked about in spiritual direction today. you're living what i hope to live out in my own life. thank you for continuing to inspire.

Rose will be Rose said...

Its really beautiful how you are open to spiritual direction..I certainly don't know what I would do without it in my life..your words are very empowering and encourage me to continue sharing my thoughts..thank you for your kindness