Monday, June 28, 2010

Change is good...

This blog has been undergoing some changes. I have been learning so much during Kelly Rae's e-course that I am taking along with all the other activities I am pursuing. I am going through a process of finding my own voice and also to redecorating my blog to reflect me. I don't have a lot of the resources to do something fancy but I am in the process of trying to create my own banner. I will be really happy when I do so.

I thank God for taking me on this creative journey. I have had so many ideas of things I want to do but meanwhile I am concentrating on my collage art class and my e-course. Last week I created a Self-Portrait piece which I still have to add some things to do. Its very very simple but I think that many aspects of it really reflect my personality. It was really interesting how I started with one thought process and then ended up with something completely different. Art is truly amazing and very therapeudic. I will be posting my self-portrait piece shortly...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Hoy, artista said...

Hi Rose! Thanks for following my blog! I see we have been looking at similar things, like Kelly Rae and Contemplative Catholic. I wish you the best in your art journey! Tanya

Rose will be Rose said...

Hola Tanya! Yes and when I found your blog I was so happy to finally read a Latina's blog : ) I am still trying to find my voice and where I belong in the art world. I really love your paintings and it was so great to meet you at the Maria Magdalena event. Suerte! Rosa