Monday, February 1, 2010

Setting the tone...


I read a spiritual message today that really stayed with me. It talked about setting the tone for our future. It was meaningful because a great friend of mine and I were talking about how next year (2011) is going to be a great year filled with positive changes. Then I read the spiritual message and realized that perhaps we are limiting ourselves. In 2010 we are starting a new decade, and instead of setting the tone for a good year...how about we set it for a great decade! it didn't even occur for me to think of that. But the Lord helps us think new thoughts.

Next year just seems to mark the time for many changes that will alter our lives a bit for the better. 2010 is a year to work hard, save money, be creative, and most of all PRAY TO THE LORD and HAVE FAITH that it will set the tone for the rest of the decade.

No comments: